Indian students are habituated to one annual intake. The academic year starts in June or July thus, finishes in May or June. However, students interested in studying abroad should have proper knowledge about foreign countries and the intake of their universities. We can find the majority of universities abroad have multiple intakes. Therefore, students can always apply for the coming intake if they have missed the previous one. Studying abroad is a dream of most Indian students; hence, concentrate on the perfect timing to apply to your dream universities.
Details Of Study Abroad Intakes
You can take guidance from any study abroad consultants in Delhi, who can advise you better. Every year a considerable number of international students apply to abroad universities. Therefore, universities offer multiple intakes to absorb the maximum number of students. Mostly we find three intakes in famous universities that we are discussing below:
- Fall intake- It starts in late August or early September. However, it ends in the latter part of December. Students will get Fall admission to almost every university. It covers famous universities like Stanford, MIT and Harvard and so on. Many high schools, as well as undergraduate students’ academic years, finish in April. That is the reason; Fall intake attracts the most applications. It is the popular choice of most international students. But, they should also consider the lower acceptance level of the Fall intake. As most of them are applying here, greater competition is mandatory before getting admission to their dream universities.
- Summer intake- Very few universities are offering Summer intake. Only a selected group of students applying for this intake are interested in a diploma or other summer courses. However, students can get a massive offer as universities get very few applications for Summer intake.
- Spring intake- The Spring intake starts at the beginning of January. It finishes at the start of May. However, students should check with their universities offering Spring intake before applying. Some universities do not have the facility. A few numbers of students chose this intake compared to the Fall admission. Hence, students will get less competition. Moreover, the acceptance rate is also high as less several applications.
Difference Between Fall Intake And Spring Intake
- Universities- Students can apply in the Fall intake offered by most abroad universities. We can observe the reputed name of universities here, like Harvard, MIT and others. But, a few universities might not offer Spring intake.
- Acceptance rate- We find less acceptance rate in the Fall intake as most students apply here. Conversely, the acceptance rate is slightly higher in the Spring intake due to fewer applications.
- Scholarships- Students will find more scholarship funds available in the Fall intake. But, if they apply in the Spring intake, there is less chance to get funds that administer scholarships.
- Job opportunities- Students will get more on-campus job opportunities in the Fall intake. Thus, there is less chance of getting on-campus job opportunities in the Spring intake.
- Preparation- Indian students will get less time for their preparation if they apply in the Fall intake as their graduation completes in May. But if they apply for Spring intake, they will get the necessary time for admission preparation.
Study Abroad Intake In Details For Most Famous Countries
Consult with any best overseas education consultants in Delhi, as they can guide you better in selecting the country. Here we will discuss the matter in detail.
- UK- The Fall intake is the central intake in the United Kingdom. Every year a considerable number of applications come to the universities of the UK from international students. Additionally, Spring intake is also taking an important role there.
- USA- The country is the first choice for international students interested in studying abroad. However, you can find both Fall and Spring intakes are applicable here.
- Canada- We can find three separate intakes here; hence, it is good news for students. They can easily plan for Canada for their higher studies. The Fall, Winter, and Summer intakes are available in Canadian universities.
Try to consult any best study-abroad consultants in Delhi and discuss with your family your further steps. Moreover, you can connect to Admissify. It is a Delhi-based company ready to provide you with proper assistance for your studies abroad. Call them at 099991-27085 or email them to their mail id.