One common goal of many Indian students is to pursue higher education abroad. As the number of international students from India exceeded the one lakh milestone in 2022, it seems that after being stalled for two years due to the talked pandemic, students are getting back on track in a big way. This analysis by the study abroad consultants in Delhi helps us to understand the current trends in study destinations.
An international student typically finds it challenging to choose from multiple countries due to the academic programs and subsequent long-term prospects. This necessitates a daunting decision when choosing one institution in the destination field. Top English-speaking nations like the UK, Australia, and Canada get more than 70% of the world’s learners yearly.
Comparing the education cost across Australia, the UK, and Canada
For Indian students interested in exploring economics, administration, or geosciences programs, the UK, Canada, and Australia have emerged as the top three most popular nations. The study abroad consultants estimate the average cost of undergraduate and graduate degrees in Delhi.
Let us look into some similarities in admission requirements:
- It is simpler for Indian students to acquire admission directly to the course or degree of their choosing because practically all universities in all three nations require 12 years of pre-university schooling for UG courses.
- Getting accepted into a vocational program at the postgraduate (PG) level is quicker due to far more lenient admission requirements.
- For entrance to management programs, you must take the GMAT, and for engineering programs, you must take the GRE.
- Regardless of your degree, it would be best if you additionally took language tests like the TOEFL or IELTS. Given that they are crucial for obtaining a visa, it is advised that you continue taking either the TOEFL or the IELTS.
Differences in average cost of studying
According to the average tuition cost, Australia appears to provide affordable education. For instance, the average tuition fees are between 15 and 20 lacs. However, the price is significantly higher in Canada and the UK.
The post-graduation scenario, on the other hand, is entirely different. Canada is thought to offer the best prospects, according to Delhi’s top study abroad counselors. Tuition prices typically vary from $9,500 to $25,500. In nations like the UK and Australia, this number is significantly higher.
Meeting the expenses of studying abroad.
One of the most stressful issues in budgeting for international education occurs just after all the planning is completed: funding the program while managing the ever-changing international market.
- Some families might delegate their financial worries to professional education organizations that work exclusively with campuses. These solutions are now regarded as reliable cornerstones of global education financing. The best overseas education consultants in Delhi hire professionals to ease the process of funding.
- Many people believe that scholarships are exclusive resources used by just the top pupils and are therefore out of their price range. Fortunately, this couldn’t be more the opposite of the truth. Based on merit, almost all reputable universities provide scholarships and financial aid. To lower overall costs, students should logically apply for as many of these chances as possible.
- Apart from scholarships, “fixed-rate” loans are the most popular financing for international education. It makes sense that this would be the case since stable rates enable students to make long-term plans free from concern over changes in the many different market circumstances.
- Savings and part-time jobs can also play a major role in financing education. Planning and managing the savings from a very yearly time can be a savior. It saves you the embarrassment of giving up your dreams of studying abroad. One may also take a part-time to manage expenses other than tuition fee payments. The earnings can be used to pay the accommodation fee, groceries (if living off-campus), and study materials.
Now choosing your desired college and university has become a cake-walk. With the elaborate lists and detailed analysis on the online Admissify, it is easy to decide. The present students and alums have chosen Admissify as the best study abroad consultants in Delhi. Make sure to call us if you are aspiring for top-notch international education!