Many students dream of studying abroad, and of becoming global citizens. But due to the vagaries of life, many such students do not get the opportunity to study abroad in their 20s. There could be several reasons behind this. You may be the only member earning at that point of time in your family. So, you may want to support your family as a first priority. Moreover, you could have landed a lucrative job just out of college. Furthermore, you may not have the resources to go abroad, or have failed entrance examinations.
It will be quite cliché to say that ‘Failure leads to success, ultimately’. However, things may differ from one student to another, as their personal and professional circumstances differ. But why do you want to study abroad? There could be many reasons, as per the study abroad consultant.
Reasons To Study Abroad
According to the study abroad consultants in Delhi, you may want to study abroad due to any of the following reasons.
- The quality of education and infrastructure abroad, may be far better than the ones back home for many developing nations.
- The wide range of majors and choice of minor subjects, joint certifications and more.
- International experience and exposure.
- Guidance from international faculties.
- Lucrative work and research opportunities.
- The chance to live and study in a foreign land, which is a cultural melting point.
- Building a wide and diverse network.
- Enhancing permanent residency possibilities.
As per the best study abroad consultants in Delhi, these are the probable reasons why you might be interested in studying at a foreign university. A foreign degree also creates a huge impression on employers. Moreover, you can get a certification in far less time, than you would have to, at your native place. The reason being that countries like the USA, the UK, Australia and New Zealand are better developed from all angles than developing nations. The best overseas education consultants in Delhi can guide you on your quest for success. Now, the probable reasons, why you could not make it before your 30s, is already mentioned above. But it is never too late to educate yourself. Learning is a continuous process. Here you will learn, how or what courses you can study after your 30s.
Courses That You Can Study After 30
The best overseas education consultant in Delhi for UK have researched on this topic for quite some time now. Here are the details.
- You can do a bachelor’s degree after 30, although the cut-off age at most universities is 29. Recently, an elderly woman of 95 years gained her bachelor’s from a college in Kansas. So, everything is possible. If you have a full-time job, you can apply for a credit-by-exam program or an online program. DSST and CLEP are two of the examinations that can help you to gain a bachelor’s after 30 years.
- If you get in touch with the best UK education consultants in Delhi, will tell you that you can pursue a master’s, even if you are over 35 years. There is no limit to studying master’s level courses. In fact, many MBA students often ate in their 35s, when they have gathered at least 3-5 years of work experience already. Industry experience can give such students an edge over the others in the MBA course.
- Most students do their PhDs in or after their 30s. You could be one of them. The study abroad consultants Guwahati, will give you the same advice. You will find many older students doing research in their late 30s as well.
Tips for 30-Year-Old Students
- If you are in your 30s, and want to pursue courses abroad, you should carefully check all the eligibility requirements beforehand. Different universities have different sets of criteria. So, you need to fulfil those, to get ahead.
- Choose countries and universities that are more welcoming towards non-traditional students.
- Get the documents and references in place, as a considerable amount of time would have elapsed by the time you apply for a late course. So, your last college or university’s teachers may not even remember you. Your documents may also go amiss.
- Always prepare well for the visa interview, as your interviewer may ask you about the delay.
If you still have any doubt in your mind, you can contact Admissify, the overseas educational consultants. They can advise you on the courses, fees, and scholarships, as well.