Oxford University is one-of-a-kind and historically significant institution. It can lay claim to nine centuries of long-term operation as the greatest institution in the English-speaking world. Oxford had risen beyond all other centers of study, garnering the adoration of church leaders, monarchs, and philosophers for its heritage, curriculum, dogma, and endowments.
Through application and visa services, you may get a seat at a prestigious university in the UK with the help of a study abroad professional headquartered in Delhi. Schedule Your Free Consultation Today! The top foreign education experts in Delhi will assist you in applying to any UK university including Oxford University for FREE. Discover top UK universities via the online portal and fulfill your goal of studying in the UK!
Excellence served at Oxford University
Oxford’s worldwide prominence matches that of any institution in the world, as evidenced by the range and depth of its joint projects, as well as a genuinely global youth and workforce.
Oxford learners gain a world-class education. The courses are meant to diversify one’s opportunities and enhance one’s achievements, empowering one to grow and thrive and make the most use of life’s possibilities.
University strives to guarantee that no one with exceptional academic talent is inhibited from learning here due to their origin, personal factors, or personal finances. The University makes every endeavor to provide a comprehensive and dependable fee structure, financing, and scholarship search option for existing and prospective students.
What does one need to know as an international student?
If you are aspiring to study at Oxford University, it is crucial to understand that the admission process encourages potential applicants. Moreover, the application process is monitored closely. This ensures transparency to reach out to the cream of the brightest learners around the globe.
When you’re an international student registering to Oxford, you must have completed – or be required to complete – one of the credentials mentioned below. Some courses also have specific topic prerequisites, notably in the fields of science.
- On the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS) portal the application form, under ‘Education,’ you should self-report all facts about your qualifications, proctored exam performances, and ratings.
- Requirement of transcripts and certificates only after selection and not before.
- Those with qualifications that no longer exist will be evaluated on a particular circumstance basis by the institution for candidacy.
Understanding the admission tests and procedure:
Many of the programs need entrance examinations, which are used to help pick between all of the exceptional prospects who apply to study at Oxford. Simply filling out the UCAS application form will not register you for the entrance exam. Because registration is not automated, please ensure that you properly know the procedure to get registered for admission examinations.
Cambridge Assessment Admissions Testing (CAAT) administers university admissions examinations. Do not forget to register before the deadline. Depending on the courses one wishes to pursue, one needs to appear for the entrance test from the specified categories:
- OLAT (Oriental Languages Aptitude Test)
- PAT (Physics Aptitude Test)
- Philosophy Test (for theology and philosophy)
- TSA (Thinking Skills Assessment)
- Fine Art practical
- Music Performance Test
- MLAT (Modern Languages Admissions Test)
- BMAT (Biomedical Admissions Test)
- CAT (Classics Admissions Test)
- Oxford ELAT (English Literature Admissions Test)
- HAT (History Aptitude Test)
- LNAT (National Admissions Test for Law)
- MAT (Mathematics Admissions Test)
It is extremely encouraged to spend some time studying for the test by researching test materials and exercising using online sample papers.
Best accommodations for international students for a warm stay!
- Headington: Due to its proximity to the main campus of the university, Headington offers some excellent options for Oxford students looking for housing. Oxford Brookes students particularly like the neighborhood.
- East oxford, Cowley Road: Cowley Road and Divinity Road, both adjacent, are perhaps the greatest neighborhoods in Oxford for student accommodation, with numerous small antique stores and theaters, as well as a slew of pubs and cafés.
- Summertown: Summertown is an excellent option for Oxford student housing. The majority of Oxford University’s institutions are accessible on foot, and rents are often lower than at Cutteslowe. There are also several excellent local businesses.
- Cutteslowe: Cutteslowe is an excellent alternative north of the city center if you desire a calmer existence than neighborhoods like Cowley Road. Although the region is mostly residential, there are several lovely Oxford student residences in the area, albeit rents can be pricier.
Look no further if you want to study abroad for free or merely need study abroad counselors in Delhi or anyplace in India! Admissify is India’s greatest foreign education adviser – study in Germany, the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, or Australia and enjoy post-study employment support!