Nursing is one of those courses that increases your skills and polishes your knowledge in the medical line. Students studying abroad and pursuing their Master’s in nursing have a lot of career opportunities.
There are several study abroad consultants in Delhi having connection with the top universities abroad.
Canada is one of those countries that have the top universities, excellent courses with the most reliable fees structure. To study abroad, especially in Canada, students should make sure that they apply for the universities in Canada and sit for the admission tests.
The Master’s in nursing in Canada aims in serving the best services to people and give the students an insight into the medical sector. There is a lot of demand for nurses in hospitals and the overall healthcare sector. Master’s in nursing in Canada has sought to resolve this demand with their prolific and advanced nursing courses.
Why should you pursue your Master’s in Nursing in Canada?
- Doing a master’s in nursing in Canada provides the student with a high degree of knowledge regarding everything. Apart from only studying nursing, it gives the students knowledge, on how the medical sector works and how can you get the best opportunities out of it.
- Canadian universities provide a lot of scope for the students. Students who are pursuing their master’s in nursing get that scope a little more. Pursuing a master’s degree from the top universities in Canada provides a lot of employment opportunities. Over the past few years, the employment rate for nurses has increased a lot. There were more than 1 million job seekers with a master’s degree in nursing
- If students complete their master’s in nursing in Canada, they get a lot of specializations. The specialization includes nursing administration, practical nursing, critical nursing, mental health nursing.
- According to many best study abroad consultants in Delhi, it is seen that the total amount of the workforce who registered in nursing has grown rapidly. Therefore, we can see that there is a lot of demand for nursing in the healthcare sector.
An overview of the course structure
According to some study abroad consultants Guwahati, the total duration of a master’s in nursing is not a very long process. The total duration of a master’s in nursing is only two years. Students need to have at least 33 credits. Out of 33 credits, 18 credits are from electives subject and thesis paper based on research. The rest 15 credits include the core subjects.
What are the eligibility criteria for a Master’s in nursing in Canada?
According to some best overseas consultants in Delhi, the eligibility criteria for doing a master’s in nursing in Canada are:-
- An undergraduate degree is a necessary eligibility
- Requirements in the English language
- Passport and Visa
These are the most basic requirements that a student should possess to pursue a master’s in nursing in Canada.
Universities in Canada for master’s in nursing
The names of the top 5 universities in Canada are listed below:-
- University of Manitoba
- University of Toronto
- University of Alberta
- University of British Columbia
- McGill University
The fees structure
The cost of living and the fees of a master’s in nursing in Canada varies from the programs and courses in the university that which the student is going to apply.
On average, the nursing fee can be CAD 20,000 to CAD 40,000 per annum.
If you want to know more about the master’s course in Nursing in Canada then visit Admissify. Admissify is the best study abroad consultants in Delhi. they help their students all way and help them to choose the course best for them. Visit their official website and you can have a direct conversation with their professionals.