France ranks third after UK and USA in respect of receiving international students every year. However, we can see an increasing percentage of Indian students choosing their study destination in France. The study has shown us that, in the last three years, the number of Indian students in France has tripled and is expected to keep rising in the coming years.
Consult the study abroad consultants in Delhi, and you will get the correct guidance regarding your study abroad assignment. Moreover, it is not an easy task to go abroad, and you must plan it. Here, we will discuss your dream to study in France in detail. Go through the article thoroughly if you plan to study in your dream city shortly.
Eligibility requirements of Indian students to pursue higher study in France
- For pursuing Bachelor’s degree: A minimum of fifty per cent marks in a higher secondary examination is required for the candidates who have enrolled for Bachelor’s degree in France. Age should not exceed forty years. Students must receive a bonafide confirmed admission letter from a recognized institute or university in France. Moreover, a recommendation letter from a professor or principal is mandatory from the university or institute they have attended in India.
- For pursuing a Master’s degree: Candidates must have scored at least fifty-five per cent in their Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university. The maximum age limit should not exceed forty years. They should receive a bonafide confirmed admission letter from the particular institute or university of France where they will get their admission. You can always take suggestions from the best overseas education consultants in Delhi. Additionally, a recommendation letter is required from a professor or principal of the university or institute they have learned before going to France for their study.
Benefits of studying in France for Indian students
Increased demand for higher education in France for Indian students proves that there are several benefits students get if they complete their Master’s in France. We are discussing here the advantages of higher studies in France for Indian students:
- In France, education is affordable compared to other countries.
- There are plenty of courses and opportunities to study in France for Indian students.
- The education offered in France is of high quality, which has demand worldwide.
- After completing their studies, Indian students will get huge employment opportunities. Not only in France but worldwide, the door will open for them for various jobs.
Study in France requirements
Indian students need to submit the documents when they want to pursue in France for their higher studies:
- Attested copies of mark sheets of class ten, class twelve and the Bachelor’s degree if they apply for the Master’s degree course.
- Minimum two academic reference letters from professors who taught you in the last academic year.
- A formal statement of purpose (SOP) should be attached to your application.
- If you have worked before, a letter of recommendation must be from your previous manager or employer.
- A couple of passport-size photographs.
- A copy of your passport.
- Health insurance
- Few numbers of your passport-size photographs
- A Master’s degree is required for Indian students who want to enrol for PhD in France.
Job opportunities in France for Indian students
It is a great opportunity for Indian students to get a chance for higher education in France. Students may pursue plenty of job openings after several study courses. However, here we mention some popular job sectors for Indian students:
- Engineering: The field of study is very popular among Indian students, and there is plenty of courses and opportunities available in France that attract them towards France.
- Computer Science and Information Technology: Every multinational company requires professionals from these fields. Students will get openings as software engineers, website development managers and IT professionals in various sectors.
Apart from these two, students can get a chance in Business Management, Hospitality and Tourism Management and many more fields. However, before planning your study in France, you may connect to Admissify. They have regional offices in Delhi and Guwahati. Their professionals can guide you and provide correct tips. The best education consultants in Delhi are the other option who can guide you in this regard.