The Czech Republic, sometimes known as Czechia, is a nation in central Europe. It shares borders with Germany to the west, Austria to the south, Slovakia to the east, and Poland to the north. The Czech Republic has a land area of 78,800 square kilometers and a population of 10.5 million people. The capital and largest city are Prague, which has a population of 1.2 million people.
Planning to apply for a visa is a complex process, given that the rules are considerably different from those in the home country. Getting assistance from the top European education consultants, therefore, facilitates the procedure, and you may locate the greatest study abroad consultants in Delhi. Hurry up and grab the opportunities that await you!
The Czech Republic is a growing high-salary economy with an extraordinarily high per capita income. Since May 2014, the country has been an individual from the Schengen area, having eliminated the border restrictions. So, before applying for a Czech Republic Schengen Visa, you need to consider certain important details.
What do you need to know as an international student in the Czech Republic?
The Czech Republic has a sizable number of international students, and the diversity of its pupils speaks for itself. Czechs are friendly people. As indicated by the country’s heritage sites, the Czech Republic has historical significance in Europe.
The Czech Republic has four national parks that cover over a thousand square kilometers and help to preserve the country’s natural beauty. Skiing, water sports, hiking, and climbing are just a few of the recreational activities available to students which complement the education, and tourist industry. There are some bonus perks that a student enjoys as an international learner:
- Excellent education and research, particularly in the sciences, engineering, and medicine
- Because of its central location, it provides an excellent opportunity to travel around the continent and experience nations and areas that you would not otherwise have the privilege to go and see.
- A rich Central European cultural history and way of life as a result of the convergence of several civilizations, primarily Slavic, German (Austrian), and Jewish elements.
Know about the visa process for staying in the Czech Republic
There are both short-term (90-day) and long-term visas (for stays over 90 days). Students who want to stay for more than a year should apply for a long-term residency permit for academic purposes.
Students from outside the EU must apply for a student visa at their nearest Czech embassy or consulate. Please keep in mind that the entire process includes documentation and can require up to 60 days, so it is best to apply for the visa as soon as possible.
A student visa or residency permit mostly requires the following paperwork:
- An application form
- A letter of admission for studies,
- A valid passport and passport pictures are required.
- Evidence of financial resources for the stay (e.g. in the form of a bank account statement or confirmation of being a scholarship beneficiary)
- Confirmation of assured lodging
- Valid international health insurance
- Abstract from the Register of Police Records
Depending on their country and application, students may be invited to an embassy interview. Below are some of the points that visa applicants will be asked by the interviewer. Questions concerning one’s intention to visit the Czech Republic, as well as other pertinent information shall be the main focus of the interview.
- Which name do you go by?
- What are your educational credentials?
- Why did you choose this specific university?
- Why did you choose to pursue your further education in the Czech Republic?
- How are you going to fund your course fee?
- How will this course help you achieve your short- and long-term goals?
Good news for students aspiring to study in the Czech Republic!
The Czech Republic’s embassy in New Delhi is offering scholarships for the academic year 2022–2023 to graduate or postgraduate students from India for a study abroad experience at state universities in the Czech Republic based on a joint declaration with India. Get details, of course, specific details of the scholarship, and visit the official site of the embassy.
Admissify offers the size and experience to assist students in gaining entry to world-class education and then turning this achievement into a career Launchpad. Our service package assists students in creating their ideal life, whether they wish to work, settle, or simply study abroad. Download our app from the Google Play store to learn more about courses, visa applications, colleges, and other topics.