The United States is amongst the most popular destinations for international students. The Best Overseas Education Consultant in Delhi will also say the same when you head to them for counseling. Many students come from affluent backgrounds, and it is easy for them to venture outside their country for higher studies. However, not all are lucky. Today, many middle-income group students also want to fulfill their dreams of studying abroad. Loans are helpful in a certain way. However, they can create a constant pressure on the student’s psyche to get a job just after completing undergraduate courses. So, a few amongst such students who want to pursue further studies have to settle for work. However, with the abroad study scholarship, things have become easy.
You can enquire about the available opportunities for yourself. A lot depends on your academic life, as well. You can consult the Best overseas education consultants in Delhi for uk to get complete information on the courses, fee structure, grants, and scholarships. After you obtain the complete information, you can plan your future accordingly.
Here we have compiled a few top scholarships for students who want to go to the US for higher studies.
Getting Scholarships In The US
You will find the US to be one of the most expensive destinations in the world. So, it is not a wonder, that you would require a scholarship to partially or fully fund your education. Apart from the tuition fees, there is accommodation, food, commute, and other miscellaneous expenses that you need to take care of.
The best uk education consultants in delhi will tell you about several types of scholarships. You will come across:
- Government-funded scholarships
- Non-governmental scholarships
- University-specific scholarships
- Miscellaneous scholarships based on gender, ethnicity etc.
In order to get through the scholarship process, the best uk consultants in delhi will come to your rescue. You have to know about the eligibility, criteria, application process, and deadline in detail, to get one today. The competition is really high, so you have to be meritorious and also chalk out that perfect application for scrutiny. Your personal essay matters a lot when you apply for scholarships in the US. The study abroad consultants in delhi will help you in your pursuit of success.
Most Important Scholarships Decoded
- According to your Study Abroad Consultant, the topmost scholarships for international students in the US are Fulbright Foreign Student Program and Hubert Humphrey Fellowship Program. These two are amongst the most popular government-funded scholarships in the US. The former offers funds for graduates, young workforce, and artists. The latter does not support degree programs, but can aid you in pursuing 10 months of academic or work-based vocational courses. They are both in high demand. You can get the complete details about the above from the study abroad consultants Guwahati.
- You should also know about the Non-governmental US scholarships for international students. They are Civil Society Leadership Awards, Preply Scholarship, and #YouAreWelcomeHere scholarship, to name a few. You have to make a video or write an engaging personal essay, depicting your eagerness for the promotion of international culture to get through scholarships. These scholarships can range from USD $1,000-$2,000. For Asian students, there are specific scholarships, like East-West Center Scholarships, Japan-United States Friendship Commission, and many more.
- If you are a female student reading this, there is some good news for you as well. There are specific scholarships aimed at female students. They are the Bat and Ball Game Women’s Sports Scholarship, AAUW International Fellowships, and the MIT-Zaragoza Women in Logistics and SCM Scholarship. Additionally, you will also come across scholarships meant for minority females.
- If you have completed your graduation, you can avail yourself of the Rotary peace Fellowships. It is applicable for students who are studying at Duke University or the University of North Carolina.
- There are amazing scholarships for students from developing countries like India and Africa. Moreover, they are the Aga Khan Foundation International Scholarship Programme and MasterCard Foundation Scholarships. Both are for students of various levels from Africa.
- According to the best study abroad consultants in Delhi, you can also avail yourself of university-based scholarships. They include ones from the American University, Brandeis University, Clark University, Harvard University, and the University of Oregon, to name a few.
If you feel confused, after going through so many options, you can connect with Admissify. They are global overseas education consultants. They have complete information about study abroad courses, scholarships, and more opportunities. Email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.